Micro Dome IR Camera - Reverse Image
For when size really does matter! Iris Introduce the latest in compact, high resolution fixed day/night dome cameras, the IM-DCS-35-R
Measuring an amazingly compact 54mm x 43mm, the IM-DCS-35-R is the smallest marine camera available. But despite it's miniature size, it is also one of the most highly spec'd.
Incredibly, we've managed to pack a 540TVL high resolution camera module into the discreet and compact housing, along with 12 micro-LED's that allow visibility of up to 8 meters in complete darkness. To boost picture clarity further, in low light conditions the camera switches from colour to monochrome.
Because the camera is so small, feature packed and indeed rugged - with an IP67 rating, the IM-DCS-35-R is ideal as a docking camera, back-up camera, engine room camera and/or part of an integrated on board security system.Key Features:
Other Technical Specifications:
- Available in Standard View or Mirror Image - for aft facing installations
- Reverse Imaging
- Amazingly Small Form - Measuring only 54 x 43mm
- High Resolution - 540TVL
- 12 x Infra Red LED's provides up to 8 meters visibility in the dark
- Compatible with all chart plotters that support composite video, including Garmin, Raymarine, Furuno, Simrad, B&G and Lowrance.
- Water Resistant - IP67
- Day / Night Operation - Switches from Colour to Monochrome images in the dark to improve picture clarity
Reverse Image = Yes
Waterproof Rating = N/AOur Internal Categories:
* Cameras & Optics > Cameras > Video Cameras
* Marine Navigation & Equipment > Cameras - Network Video